Re: Cult of Camulos- Anyone know of a kids version?

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 7:14 PM
      Beth asked:
      <<< Does anyone know where I can find one like it about the times in the Renaissance for kids? It has to be a story. Hopefully a story about growing up then and what life was like. I'm looking for an accurate feeling of the time. My seven year old son wants to know all about the Renaissance like the bugs they slept with and the poop in the street and the medicine back then. >>>

      I can't remember if this file lists any books that cover the details you are interested in, but it might be worth a look. In the CHILDREN section of the Florilegium:
      child-books-msg (26K) 1/25/08 Children's Medieval and Ren. history books.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/child-books-msg.html

      I do have files on all of these subjects in other sections of the Florilegium, but you may not find them appropriate for seven year old children.

      Stefan
      --------