Re: [SCA Newcomers] Just an intro..

  • Maris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hi Marilyn,

      Welcome! I live near Pittsburgh and have been playing just shy of a year.
      Feel free to email me off list if you'd like to meet up at an event or hear
      what I've been able to find in the area so far.

      Take care,
      Elizabeth Parker (Libby)

      On Sep 16, 2010 6:31 PM, "Marilyn" <mcrowleyarts@...> wrote:
      > Hello as are most if not all of you I am a SCA newbie...I live in western
      Pennsylvania and happy of happiness Pensic is only a half hour from my
      home!! I am an artist by trade and training and was interested for several
      years about becoming an SCA member but was a bit shy and a whole lot of
      lost. fortunately my son became best friends with a boy in his class who
      happened to be from a family who is very involved in the SCA. I think it was
      a friendship meant to be. Well here I am and am excited to learn and share.
      My general interests are sewing or I should say all things fabric, painting,
      pottery, metalsmithing, and it just goes on and on...the SCA just might feed
      my insatiable need to learn new crafts and trades and actually use them in
      "real" life...