Re: My first experience with the SCA...

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 9 6:05 AM
      Boy did we drop the ball! I am really sorry
      Raven. I honestly didn't realize you were brand new
      here!! For some reason (and my brain is known for bad
      wiring!!!!!) I just didn't realize it. Please forgive me and
      give us a second chance? This group is not much into
      posting a greeting message when someone joins, mostly, I
      think, because so many people prefer to "lurk" for
      awhile before jumping in whole heartedly. You are most
      welcome here, ask any questions and we will try to do our
      best for you. One word of warning - Pennsic, the big
      Society wide event, is starting up in Pennsylvania and
      many people may be out of the loop for the next week
      or so. My family leaves tomorrow night.<br>I really
      am sorry, please stay.<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003