Re: [SCA Newcomers] sticker shock-Suggestions

  • Sebhdann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      I recommend signing up for the Yahoo groups SCA Creative Frugality and
      cheapandeasygarb. Be sure to check out the files and links section on the
      home pages for both groups. SCA Garb might be another group to consider
      joining. And you might want to do a Yahoo group search for SCA group(s)
      that cover the time/culture you are interested in.

      Good luck and welcome back to the SCA!

      --
      Sl´┐Żn!

      Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha
      Shire of Wyewood, An Tir
      Clan Carn

      *mka Sue V.*

      Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
      We'll win the war and pay the toll,
      We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul
      --'The March of Cambreadth'--Heather Alexander