Re: [SCA Newcomers] For Maryelizabeth-Blanket Recommendations

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2010
      Yes, - that's why - at SCA camping events - my Lady and I use "mylar emergency blankets" atop our Coleman double airbed, underneath a blanket and our sleeping bags, which we then cover with a thick period coverlet, "Warm as toast". And that's why I recommended the emergency blankets to Mary Elizabeth!

       In Service,
       Matthewe Baker

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2010
        I usually put an old sleeping bag, unzipped and left open on top of the air
        mattress and a sleeping bag that I crawl into, I've been to a few of our Lovely
        freeze your nose off campouts, l;ol