RE: [SCA Newcomers] Weather Report for MSKD

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      It is always a good idea, when sharing news about a specific event, to
      include a link to the event website, as well as some idea of what part of
      the world your event is being held in.
      Especially when you are posting on an international list like this one.

      It is also a good idea to include your shire and kingdom when posting to an
      international list, like this one, so people will know how best to help
      you - many things are different from one kingdom to another, and sometimes
      from one barony or region to another.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom