Weather Report for MSKD

  • Amber Everson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Good Populace,

      I am privileged to bring wonderful tidings, our weather prognosticator has told us that the temperatures will be middling to upper 80's for Friday and Saturday and that the lows will be in the upper 50's. Please remember that I am just the messenger if the weather eye tis wrong.

      The Shire of Smythkepe wishes you all safe journey to our event and cannot wait to renew friendships this weekend while enjoying good food, good entertainment, and grand feats of prowess in the lists.

      YIS

      Helena de Navarre

    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        It is always a good idea, when sharing news about a specific event, to
        include a link to the event website, as well as some idea of what part of
        the world your event is being held in.
        Especially when you are posting on an international list like this one.

        It is also a good idea to include your shire and kingdom when posting to an
        international list, like this one, so people will know how best to help
        you - many things are different from one kingdom to another, and sometimes
        from one barony or region to another.

        Tabitha Pennywarden
        Ravenslake, Midlands
        Middle Kingdom