[MODERATOR] Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hi . u--)

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2010
      On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 05:40 +0000, julian wilson wrote:
      > How are you these days? Long time no see, and miss you so much.

      Spam -- DO NOT CLICK LINK. Posting person has been a member for a while,
      not a new signup (as is typical with spambots), so I'm assuming this may
      be someone with a compromised Windows PC. Accordingly, I have deleted
      the message and have placed the member on "moderated posting only"
      status until the problem is resolved.

      Co-moderators: Please don't approve further messages from this person; I
      want to see the posting pattern from them. Thanks.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/