Re: Hello

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 85 , Jul 30, 2010
      Milica commented:
      <<< A very wise herald recently noted that when choosing a name, start at
      the end or middle of the list. So many people never get past the A's and
      B's, meaning that there will be more chances of having a conflict
      problem with your name. >>>

      Oh! Maybe that explains why there are so many kingdom names in the SCA that start with 'A'!!!

      :-)
      Stefan

      --------
    • Stefan li Rous
      Message 85 of 85 , Nov 16, 2010
        <<< I'm very new to the SCA . I just join friday and I would very much like info on what I should do next . Thank you. >>>

        Well, what interested you in the SCA? You like doing crafts things? You like the romance of the Middle Ages? You like to try to bash people with wooden clubs? You like to sew? With some idea of your interests we can probably point you to some info.

        Need a place to look through some information online? If so, you might wish to start with the files in the NEWCOMERS section of my Florilegium website at: http://www.florilegium.org There are a couple of dozen other subject areas and currently about 2300 different files there, so hopefully you will find some files of interest.

        Be careful though. Several people have told me about going there for a "quick look" at something and suddenly realizing they had been looking at stuff for an hour. :-)

        Stefan
        PS: And if you enjoy what's there, please click on an ad or two, so I can keep it going.
        --------