"The Thrifty Anachronist: The Handbook"

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 9:39 PM
      I've just added this file to the NEWCOMERS section in the Florilegium and I thought that some of you here might be interested.

      Thrifty-Anach-art (29K) 6/29/10 "The Thrifty Anachronist: The Handbook" by Lady Mathilda Harper. Thrift stores for inexpensive SCA clothing.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/Thrifty-Anach-art.html

      While we are talking about making clothing for the SCA, perhaps this file in this same section might also be of interest:
      Fabric-Stores-art (8K) 8/22/06 "Don't Fear the Fabric Store" by THL Rosalyn MacGregor.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/Fabric-Stores-art.html

      And this other one with some more ideas and suggestions on using what can be found inexpensively to create SCA clothing in the CLOTHING section:
      SCA-Upcycling-art (16K) 6/ 3/10 "SCA Upcycling: Costuming on a Budget" by Lady Jeanne-Marie la Verriere.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/SCA-Upcycling-art.html

      I hope these prove to be of use.

      Stefan
      --------