Re: Question about Heavy Combat

  • Lady Dawn de la Lune
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 1:24 PM
      Thanks! I have passed on your missive and now he's smiling! We will definitely be in touch should he need more advise! Thanks again!
      IS,
      Dawn

      Re: Question about Heavy Combat
      Posted by: "Gavin Kinkade" gavin.kinkade@... gavin.kinkade
      Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 am (PDT)

      Let me know if you have trouble understanding the rules, as the bits about draw weight, and max poundage can get confusing.

      you can get crossbows pretty small, so long as they meet the poundage requirements and tehy are very manuaverable, and some are pretty accurate.
      I can hit a human sized target from 80 yards away without trouble.

      Good luck
      Gavin Kyncade
      Marcaster Ranger
      Man at Arms to
      Sir Takamatsu
      Apprentice to
      Maitresse Aspasia

    • christopher chastain
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 1:54 PM
        "I can hit a human sized target from 80 yards away without trouble."

        And there was much groaning from the heavy fighters at this

        Yours in Humble Service,
        Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov
        Per saltire sable and azure, a two headed eagle displayed and in chief a mullet of eight points argent

        "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!"

        To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 11:20 AM
          Muahhaahhaaahhaaaaaaaaa LOLOLOLOL

          Ah but what you don't see, is when I am out of bolts, I go to the sidelines, drop my crossbow, and pick up my Sword and Shield and hold the line with the rest of my brothers!

          ASGARD!

          Gavin