Viking leg wraps? A question about Mens Viking Garb.

  • jessikastarbutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      Greetings! My lord was wondering about the leggings we have seen on men at war that go on like an ace bandage almost. What are they called? Are they indeed Viking? What time frame were they used and how are they made? Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate any help offered.

      Berkedai