Calling Citizens of SCA

  • ulvika
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010
      I am starting a host list for new comers. With the new membership drive taking place the Chatelaines need volunteers. I start a list in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc but will be expanding to other kingdoms. If you are willing to help out with new comers to the SCA PLEASE join the aevolunteers group.
      Thank you and remember we were all new once and some are just starting their journey in the wonderful world of the SCA. Let come together and make it magical.
      Thanks,
      Ulvika Yarboa
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aevolunteers