A newcomer in Carolingia of the East Kingdom looking for other newcomers!

  • Amarley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Greetings!

      I live in the barony of Carolingia in the East Kingdom and I've recently begun to attend events and various activities. Everyone has been very nice and helpful; but it does seem like everyone has a partner or spouse in the SCA, and I don't. So I tend to find myself kind of on my own or tagging along at the events. I was hoping that maybe there is a forum where newcomers can meet other newcomers giving us the opportunity to form friendships; or even just to have someone else to go to events with who is just as new as you are.

      Thanks for the help!