OT: possible move to Ireland

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Please excuse this intrusion into the mundane world. My husband (Lord Agmund Stoltefoth on this list) is considering a job in Shannon, Ireland, and I wondered if there was anyone on this list in the vicinity. We have seen online that there is no local group directly in Shannon, but were hoping to find some medievally minded friends close by.

      Thank you for this intrusion. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...........

      Jennifer Lundgren
      Jeneuer de Newcastle (hopefully soon to be approved!)