Cracked Anvil XIII draws nigh

  • Amber Everson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Hear ye, Hear ye my goodly gentles – our neighbors and friends, both old and new; Cracked Anvil XIII draws nigh. The Shire of Smythkepe invites ye to join in fine fun, revelry and wondrous well displays of prowess both on and off the lyst field.

      We present to ye…
      Cracked Anvil XIII
      What I Love about the SCA!
      May 21st – 23rd, 2010

      Do ye remember what first attracted ye to the SCA? Was it the chance to fight? The garb? Perchance a love of history?  Mayhap ye appreciate the values we celebrate that seem to be long missing in the Mundane World?
      Whatever be ye reason, we invite ye to fall in love again as we re-explore the many, many reasons we became part of the Society of Creative Anachronism!
      Join us in celebrating our love of the SCA with arts & sciences, archery, rapier, heavy and yes EQUESTRIAN!
      Huzzah

      Contact Information:
      Event Steward:  THL Regne de Lyon
      8206 Colony Lane, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72908
      troy.gordon at rheem.com

      Feast Steward:  Lady Maud dee Bywater
      niftywitch at yahoo.com

       Reservationist:  Lady Aesa Gaethfogmar
      105 North Bell, Ozark, Arkansas 72949
      Jnllcllns at yahoo.com

      Equine Liaison:  Helena de Navarre
      Deirdreofauxarc at yahoo.com
      (Equestrians, prithee contact Helena at least a week before Cracked Anvil if ye plan to attend so that the Marshall, Lora Greymare, can expect ye. Also remember thy health (if out of state) and coggins papers along with a copy of each.)

      Site Fees:

      $15 Adult
      $12 Children 12 & under
      $3 non member