Re: [SCA Newcomers] (no subject)

  • DeAnna Ziots
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Truth is that I haven't even made it to a meeting yet. I've been talking to people and trying to get information about our area. The website for my area hasn't been updated in a few years so I'm just waiting to hear back from the Chatelaine to make sure the meetings are still the same time and place. The website for my area seems to need some work cuz it's really lacking in information. So I'm just trying to gather as much info as I can until I can talk to the Chatelaine. So I've asked some questions and got ALL kinds of answers. But it seems like most of you feel the same way I do about the dresses...you love so many from different periods so you wear them. I was told that I could do that, but it'd be frowned upon. So...I guess I'll just talk to Chatelaine and see what's what. Thank you all for the support and information. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on how things are going!

      Hugs to you all!!!

      DeAnna