Re: [SCA Newcomers] (no subject)

  • Shellie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      cool will check that out. I know my mom gets the add in the mail and the coupons also.

      Thank you
      Shellie
      From: Shellie <mbuter30@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 10:37 PM

      I hate it when people do this to me also. I have very limited funds and can't go getting what I really want and then when I do make something I am berated. Unfortunately with me when this happens I cry quietly to myself then explode on them fiercely. The Barony I am in here isn't that picky from what I am told there are a few that are period from the ankles up. Of course back then they didn't have sewing machines either so technically I would have to look at that person and say well you aren't quite authentic either now are you. I saw some nice looking patterns from McCalls and Simplicity online they are a bit expensive for me but I guess they would be a reasonable price.

      Shellie

      Gwyntarian

      Mogadore, Ohio