Re: [SCA Newcomers] MODERATOR NOTICE -- New phishing and malware rampant on other lists

  • Finnseach de Locheil/Judith Winner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      The biggest clue that a message contains spam is, if there is no explanatory
      text with the link. Generally speaking,if someone I know has sent me a link to a
      site but doesn't tell me about it, I contact the person to let them know their
      email account has been compromised...

      Finche/Finnseach
      Dernehealde, Midrealm

      --
      "I'm buying this fleece/fiber now in case I have an emergency... you know,
      sickness, flood, injury, mosquito infestations, not enough chocolate in the