Re: Purchasing Garb in the UK

  • Staffan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Greetings,

      While I can't seem to find any shops in your country here are a few that should ship clothing from the time frame that you are interested in:

      http://www.historicenterprises.com/
      http://www.revivalclothing.com/

      They are both of good quality. Now, unfortunately, due to shipping and what not, what they have might be more expensive than your budget allows. My other suggestion is to learn to make the costumes yourself (cheaper but time consuming, I know). Here is a link to good book for the centuries that you are interested in:

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medieval-Tailors-Assistant-Garments-1200-1500/dp/0896762394/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272900106&sr=1-1

      I hope these help!

      In Service to the West,
      Staffan Arffuidsson