Re: [SCA Newcomers] hello

  • Roman Guzman
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23, 2010
      hahaha true i don't know if you know of the group by ASU?
      i found it online but i'm not to sure so was wondering if you know anything about it

      ________________________________
      From: Roman Guzman <guzmanr89@ymail. com>
      Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:08:41
      To: <scanewcomers@ yahoogroups. com>

      thank you very much i apperciate it now all there is to do is find a way to get there

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 23, 2010
        I've been away from the area for a few years now, and even then, I played
        down in Tucson, so I can't say I'm very familiar with the folks up there.
        But all my experiences with them were good ones.

        Cailin

        On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Roman Guzman <guzmanr89@...> wrote:

        > hahaha true i don't know if you know of the group by ASU?
        > i found it online but i'm not to sure so was wondering if you know anything
        > about it
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Laurie Taylor
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 23, 2010
          Hi,

          The ASU group is College of Brymstonne. They have meetings on Tuesday
          evenings, either on the ASU campus (tonight 7-10) or at a member's home (The
          Sewing Room). The web site is http://www.brymstonne.org/. The Yahoo group
          is College_of_Brymstonne@yahoogroups.com.

          Hope this helps.

          Laurie T.

          Scottsdale

          _____

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 23, 2010
            awww ok than if i may ask. what are you in the society

          • cailin.sca@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 24, 2010
              Generally speaking, I'm just this guy. I'm a heavy fighter, and I occasionally make stuff. I have no rank or precedence to speak of. I just try to pitch in where I can.

              Cailin
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T