Snow at Gulf Wars

  • Kristen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      So my boys and I stayed despite the nasty weather and the 3hr long court it seemed like, to more rain Sunday morning as we were all breaking down camp. Since War wasn't officially over til noon, that's when everyone had to be off site. Around 9a.m. it started snowing!! So technically it snowed at Gulf Wars!! What a way to start the first day of Spring. Happy Spring everyone!!

      YIS,
      Valentina Elisabetta della Luna (if it passes)
      mka
      Kristen Praiswater Sherrif of Seleone