Newcomer answers

  • shortstuff1me
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 9:37 AM
      I need to say thank you to all those that have welcomed myself and my boyfriend into Wynverwoode. As a newcomer, and being new to the SCA, everyone has been helpful, kind, generous beyond belief, but for the most part they have been honest. And you can't ask for more. Thank you very much for such a great welcome. We are looking forward to our first event, the (Spring Corination).

      Cami (Calli Rose)
      Dan (Leonid Aberdeen)