Re: Demo (how I came to the SCA)

  • lelyadefoxfire
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 5, 2001
      LOL! My parents were afraid they were going to
      sacrifice virgins and have what my mom called "rites of
      incest" or something crazy like that. But since then
      they've gotten more comfortable with the whole thing and
      they aren't so paranoid. Now if they only knew what
      *does* happen at those events... heehee j/k<br><br>Fox
      >^..^< ~*<br>Lelya de Foxfire<br>Barony of Namron,
      Kingdom of Ansteorra
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003