Re: Demo (how I came to the SCA)

  • meroudatrue
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 4, 2001
      I know you meant that in fun and it made me
      smile. But for those newcomers out there who aren't
      amused because you're playing with your family or
      something, I thought I'd just put this caveat in.<br><br>For
      what it's worth to others, the SCA isn't like that in
      its entirety. There are some groups in the SCA like
      that but in no way is that an accurate description of
      all groups. The men I hang out with would be pretty
      sad at that commentary. We are serious about our
      courtesy and would insist anyone in our group behave with
      same.<br><br>~Merouda~
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM