RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: New fighter

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 26 8:13 PM
      Have you ever seen my fighting? My tunic hits more than I do sometimes. Swear I got a hole in my sword. It's hillarious to watch. Beautiful technique, target is wide open and then it just goes away. BTW Pomestnik means Lord.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
      Per saltire sable and azure, a two headed eagle displayed and in chief a mullet of eight points argent

      Who dares, wins!

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      From: kumathepainted@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:28:38 +0000
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: New fighter

      You mean tunics aren't a type of mace? ;)