Re: Demo (how I came to the SCA)

  • lelyadefoxfire
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 4, 2001
      I, too, have been fascinated by Medieval cultures
      since I was a small child. When I was two or three
      years old, my parents took me to our local Medieval
      Faire and they say I just toddled around, completely
      silent, in awe of everything. <br><br>I came into the SCA
      almost five years ago when I met my housesister, Kyna.
      She was one of the most fascinating people I'd ever
      met -- quirky and hilarious and always wearing
      painfully loud clothes -- and we hit it off from the second
      we started talking.<br><br>I studied the SCA for
      four years, learned everything I possibly could about
      its customs and its past, and just started actually
      playing last October (my parents were *very* against the
      society -- whatta they know??)<br><br>Lelya de Foxfire
      >^..^< ~*<br>Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003