Re: [SCA Newcomers] Northern IL

  • Maria Buchanan
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 24, 2010
      Hi Anne,

      I'm very sorry you have found a group near you that you don't like playing with.
      You can join the SCA and play with whatever group you want to.  However, your numbers will still go to the group where you reside.  I have seen people who get a PO Box if it is someplace where they are close enough for that to work.  They register with the PO Box address and their numbers then go to the group where the PO box is.

      Maria