Re: [SCA Newcomers] Overview of the SCA

  • Bambi TBNL
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24 6:44 AM
      um...the SCA website IS the source...All roads lead to  Milpitas!!!
      Im not sure what you are asking...the financial overview, the political overview, the social overview, the geographical overview???
      how did it start?
      Im not sure what you are asking but if the answer to al my questions is, yes, you really want to get a copy of the
      Known World Handbook and you can get one by ordering it from the official SCA website, where you can actually get answers to a lot of the above questions and more.
       Bambi (To be named later) TBNL
      Lady MAria Beatriz la Mora aka Khalillah
      CoP

      I am made for great things by GOD
      and walk with Pride!!!!
      Walladah bint al Mustakfi c 1100ad
      see me dance
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMtOoXtMs0

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24 7:54 AM
        The SCA website has the best and most concise description of what we are and do. I have found that while not very recently updated, Wikipedia has a nice simplified page and has some nice (all be it old photos) as well. I have used it for friends and co-workers who are curious.

        Sian