Re: Bald Mountain Moccasins

  • Staffan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2010
      Greetings,

      I have not used them, but found information regarding their web site. According to the following link, they have closed. There is someone using their patterns (with permission), but that company is not running any more.

      http://www.wench.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29051

      In Service to the West,
      Staffan Arffuidsson