Re:Gulf Wars food

  • Colleen Tarver
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2010
      Shelley (and all others who may be wondering),

      You will not need your own feast gear at Gulf Wars if you plan of purchasing
      your food at the canteen or from any of the fine merchants.

      Word of warning: The food in the "Feast Hall" is institutional food on
      paper trays. I personally have not been very impressed with it.

      For a little bit more you can eat yummier food just outside. I highly
      recommend the Green Rice Bowl.

      Water and soda are available at typical camp store prices or you can get
      lemonade or sweet tea at several vendors.

      For breakfast type foods the Gode Bakery can't be beat.

      As for feast gear .. You can get some great quality stuff from the merchants
      and you can get some cheap junk. If cost is a concern and you have some
      good thrift stores in your area, I would hit the thrift stores and merely
      drool at the merchants.

      Wait . just had a thought .. If you decide to attend the Gleann Abhann
      Social (open to everyone) you may want to bring your own plate or bowl.
      Last year they ran out of plates. If I remember correctly, they only had
      1000 ....

      If you will be eating with any groups you will need to check with them as to
      feast gear requirements.

      Caoilinn inghean Riocaird

      Shire of Iron Ox

      Kingdom of Gleann Abhann