RE: [SCA Newcomers] Garb

  • Shelley Goforth
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010
      Thank you, everyone!

    • julian wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010
        Shelley,
         in addition to the recommendations by Lady Brangwayna, both of whom have given me very good service in the past, I'd also suggest you take a look at the excellent online catalogue of Medieval Design of Italy. Here is the URL for their English Language Home Page.
        <http://www.medievaldesign.com/english.asp>
        They have now registered with PayPal, which makes paying them easier than it has been in the past.
        Medieval Design also take great pains to build a high degree of authentic style, and cut and finish into their commercially-offered clothing, and accessories.
        I'd rate them up there alongside Historic Enterprises and Revival Clothing for attention to authentic detail, and terrific customer service.

        Your in Service,
         Lord Matthewe Baker, Hospitaller,
        Wesrt Dragonshire, Drachenwald