RE: [SCA Newcomers] What Are The Rules About SCA/SCA Related Groups

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2010
      Thank you all for your help - I believe every aspect of this issue has been addressed - you guys are great!
      The concert that the tech rehearsal was for was this past Saturday, and it went very well - there were more people watching us when we finished than when we started!

      There were some aspects of this issue mentioned here, which no one in the group has thought of, or mentioned - may I share these issues with my group?

      (I mean all of the responses I've read, not just this one.)

      I really appreciate each suggestion made, thank you all!

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake Midlands,
      Middle Kingdom