Re: [SCA Newcomers] Anything

  • Kristen Praiswater
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi Jason,
      It's good to meet you.  Things down here are fine.  We just had an event called Turf Wars over in Osprey, to take a square foot of our land back from Meridies.  We lost, and we are hosting Turf Wars part 2 next year.  I've only been playing for a little over a year now and I love it.  You coming to Gulf Wars this year?  Hope you can start playing again soon.

      Kristen