Re: [SCA Newcomers] Anything

  • Jason B.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi Kristen!

      How are things in Seleone? I grew up just on the Osprey side of
      Seleone, and got my SCA start in Axemoor. Now I live in Nordskogen
      (Minneapolis), but haven't been able to play for the past few years.
      Hopefully soon, though.

      Jason

      On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Kristen Praiswater
      <spellsinger28@...> wrote:

      > I'm not sure where everyone went.  But anyhow, I'm Kristen from Seleone.  How are you?
      >
      > Kristen

    • Kristen Praiswater
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
        Hi Jason,
        It's good to meet you.  Things down here are fine.  We just had an event called Turf Wars over in Osprey, to take a square foot of our land back from Meridies.  We lost, and we are hosting Turf Wars part 2 next year.  I've only been playing for a little over a year now and I love it.  You coming to Gulf Wars this year?  Hope you can start playing again soon.