Re: [SCA Newcomers] Anything

  • cailin.sca@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
      We tend to be a reactionary bunch. Someone asks a question, and we're off and running. But I no newcomers ask questions...

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
        I'm not sure where everyone went.  But anyhow, I'm Kristen from Seleone.  How are you?

        Kristen

        Goodness, you folks sure got quiet! Where did everyone go?

      • Jason B.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
          Hi Kristen!

          How are things in Seleone? I grew up just on the Osprey side of
          Seleone, and got my SCA start in Axemoor. Now I live in Nordskogen
          (Minneapolis), but haven't been able to play for the past few years.
          Hopefully soon, though.

          Jason

          On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Kristen Praiswater
          <spellsinger28@...> wrote:

          > I'm not sure where everyone went.  But anyhow, I'm Kristen from Seleone.  How are you?
          >
          > Kristen

        • Kristen Praiswater
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
            Hi Jason,
            It's good to meet you.  Things down here are fine.  We just had an event called Turf Wars over in Osprey, to take a square foot of our land back from Meridies.  We lost, and we are hosting Turf Wars part 2 next year.  I've only been playing for a little over a year now and I love it.  You coming to Gulf Wars this year?  Hope you can start playing again soon.