Anything

  • caring4thelittlethings
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      Goodness, you folks sure got quiet! Where did everyone go?
    • cailin.sca@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
        We tend to be a reactionary bunch. Someone asks a question, and we're off and running. But I no newcomers ask questions...

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Goodness, you folks sure got quiet! Where did everyone go?

      • Kristen Praiswater
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
          I'm not sure where everyone went.  But anyhow, I'm Kristen from Seleone.  How are you?

          Kristen

          Goodness, you folks sure got quiet! Where did everyone go?

        • Jason B.
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
            Hi Kristen!

            How are things in Seleone? I grew up just on the Osprey side of
            Seleone, and got my SCA start in Axemoor. Now I live in Nordskogen
            (Minneapolis), but haven't been able to play for the past few years.
            Hopefully soon, though.

            Jason

            On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Kristen Praiswater
            <spellsinger28@...> wrote:

            > I'm not sure where everyone went.  But anyhow, I'm Kristen from Seleone.  How are you?
            >
            > Kristen

          • Kristen Praiswater
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
              Hi Jason,
              It's good to meet you.  Things down here are fine.  We just had an event called Turf Wars over in Osprey, to take a square foot of our land back from Meridies.  We lost, and we are hosting Turf Wars part 2 next year.  I've only been playing for a little over a year now and I love it.  You coming to Gulf Wars this year?  Hope you can start playing again soon.