Re: Hello everyone

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 18, 2010
      Hello Caring,

      I'm right there in the boat with you! I am very interested but really shy all at the same time. Just can't imagine walking attending an event and not know anyone.

      My family back home have taken me to a few events and it was sooo much fun! The SCA is fascinating and the time era's covered are some of my favorite bits of history.

      Good luck!

      Kathleen