Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 2295

  • Coronation Cognac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      That's correct. But we're nice folks anyway. I understand the Calontir
      army has quite a reputation for skill and chivalry. Need to get back to
      shape and get comfortable with being hit before I'll go to war though.
      Need to tame the lizard.

      Edaine

      >>Posted by: "Kyla"
      skycat@...

      skycat_4

      Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 am (PST)

      I was given to understand that Calontir does not allow fencing/rapier/ cut

      and thrust of any kind.

      A good place for me to stay away from.

      Tabitha