Re: Demo

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 3, 2001
      Another thing, we do get new members from many of
      these demos. Even the ones that are mostly kids. We
      managed to get a whole family because of a school demo.
      Here in Jararvellir (Madison, WI) we have a couple of
      back to back, open air demos down on the University
      campus every fall just to let people know we exist.
      These almost always result in several new
      people.<br>Since this club is about the newer people, any one here
      find the SCA through a demo? Or to start a new
      thread,(I think, can't remember seeing this one, at least
      recently!) how did you find the SCA?<br><br>My freshman year
      of College I took a Geology class and my lab partner
      was in the Science Fiction/Fantasy club on campus. I
      was drawn into that pretty easily and one of the
      sub-groups was an SCA group!! So because of a geology class,
      I can truly say, the SCA ROCKS!<br><br>Kathryn who
      couldn't resist the lame pun!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003