Re: Demo

  • mywildchild_2000
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 2, 2001
      I would like to add that volunteers are another
      best part of the SCA!!!<br><br>As the demo coordinator
      for my Barony, I set up this demo, and it was a grand
      time. But without my volunteers, it would not have been
      anything at all.<br><br>I would highly recomend if there
      are demos to be done in your area, that you help out.
      It makes everyone happy, and the gratitude and
      enthusiasm shown to you by the participants makes it all
      ingen Lochlainn<br>Demo Coordinator, Barony of
      Stromgaard, An Tir
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003