Bardic Songbooks

  • silverheart_99501
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 1, 2001
      I, and my hubby, are looking for songbooks for
      Bardics. We have the OLD Oerthan (Alaska, for those who
      don't know) book and a ling to the newer version. If
      anyone has a songbook on a website, please send me the
      url via email or post it here. It's so much more fun
      at bardic when you know the lyrics you're
      singing.<br><br>An, as yet, un-named Eskalyan (Anchorage)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003