Re: New Groups: update

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have actually recently come into some
      information that's not in the newsletter. The Shire of Black
      Rose has a new Acting Chatelaine. She is:<br> Lady
      Megan Kyle (Lee Ann Stephens)<br>
      Pennsic War (our largest event) is beginning in just
      attend Pennsic, and <br>if Megan is one of them, you may
      have a hard time getting in touch with her until after
      she returns from war. If you are not able to get in
      touch with her in the next few days, please be patient
      and try again after August 20th. In the eantime, if
      you would like to learn more about Pennsic, a great
      wealth of information can be found at:<br>
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003