Re: [SCA Newcomers] Little help please

  • cailin.sca@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi Alie,

      Colors to avoid:
      White belts or baldrics, yellow belts, green belts, red belts. Chains worn about the neck.

      As far as class goes, we're generally all accepted to be gentile, I.e. Noble born. Any standing is generally earned through skill or election, etc. Titles are earned as rewards for skill, service, etc. I find that the quality of my garb changes throughout the day... Depending on what I am doing.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 11, 2010
         Bambi (To be named ater) TBNL

        I am made for great things by GOD