Re: New Groups

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 1, 2001
      Ok, here we go. This is the closest I could get.
      Between these folks there should be somebody who is
      familiar with someone in YOUR area. Regardless whether the
      local branch is "reorganizing", there should still be
      someone you can talk to.<br><br>Shire of Black Rose (Camp
      Hill, Harrisburg, PA)<br> Seneschal - Baron Stephen of
      Falworth (Terry Stephens)
      Lord Connor McPhaddin (Keith Vaden)
      PA) Seneschal - Lord<br>Angus Campbell of Argyle
      (Christopher Thompson)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003