Re: [SCA Newcomers] Another Question - info re. ancient Bohemia & Romany culture

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      --- On Sun, 27/12/09, walkingman12000 <walkingman12000@...> wrote:
      SNIP I am very much interested in creating a persona true to my
      heritage Bohemian/Roma but here in Oklahoma there is not much hands on
      access to my heritage that I know of.
      ENDIT

      REPLY
      You are more likely to find the information you need about the ancient Kingdom of Bohemia, and about the medieval Rom [Romany] or Gypsies or "travelling people", by posting your questions to the Populace of the Kingdom of Drachenwald [ Western Europe and lots of outlying lands, too] - since that Kingdom actually encompasses the lands of Bohemia, and I believe we have members who have chosen  personas from Romany History.
      The Kingdom List can be found at
      dw-l@...

      As a Service I have forwarded your query and my above reply to that List, on your behalf.

      In service to the medieval Dream,
       Lord Matthewe  Baker,
       Hospitaller for West Dragonshire,
       Kingdom of Drachenwald.