Re: Where is What When

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 1 4:55 AM
      When the obvious hits one in the face, it is time
      to drink more Cappuccino!<br>Excellent suggestion,
      sorry we didn't think of it sooner.<br>FYI, I am
      located in Madison, WI which is the Barony of
      Jararvellir, Principality of Northshield, Middle
      Kingdom.<br><br>Here are a couple of links for anyone who would like
      to learn a bit more about the geography of the SCA.
      The first is a neat map that identifies where
      kingdoms are, takes a moment to load, let it finish. The
      second is a list of groups with links. I am not sure how
      up-to-date it is but it has been helpful
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003