RE: [SCA Newcomers] need some ideas?

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      From: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of dylans
      Sent: Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:56 AM
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] need some ideas?

      I have a close friend,In the sca, she is a bard, I looking for some help
      birth day present ideas? Some thing special for a special someone.

      If she's a singer or storyteller what about a nice leather bound notebook
      that she can write stories/songs into. You could make it more special by
      asking her other friends to start her collection of stories/songs by writing
      in some of their favourites.
      Elizabeth Walpole | Elizabeth Beaumont
      http://magpiecostumer.110mb.com/