Re: [SCA Newcomers] sca workout routines

  • Taire Van Scoy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2009
      awesome. Love the dancing, too.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bambi TBNL
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] sca workout routines

      back in "the day" a friend of mine...decided that she would fight side by sied with her son at pennsic for his 30 birthday.(she was 54 at the time)
      she spent a year going to fighter practice, getting her fighter card and... putting on ALL her armor and jogging through the neighborhood religiously 4 times a week on days that she did not have fighter practice. she not ony fought next to him successfully at one of the hottest pennsic ever..
      she managed to take out both a duke and a knight during her first battle at pennsic...
      as my mentor would say..( and im 56 so I CAN say this) not bad for an old broad!
      Bambi (To be named ater) TBNL

      I am made for great things by GOD
      and walk with Pride!!!!
      Walladah bint al Mustakfi c 1100ad