Newcomers in the Barony of Madrone

  • aubryhernandez
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      Are there any people getting started in the Barony of Madrone? I am just getting started and would like to connect with others in my Barony who are as new as I am! Everything is less complicated with company!
    • craftykitsune66
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
        My fiance and I will probably be getting started after New Years. The holiday season is just way too hectic for us to squeeze in events. We'd love to have a group of other new folks to chat with, though.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2009
          My fiance and I are probably going to start after the new year. The holiday season is just way too hectic for us to commit to much so we figured the extra time to get our garb and everything in order would be good. We're always looking for other new folks to chat with, though.

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "aubryhernandez" <aubryhernandez@...> wrote:

          > Are there any people getting started in the Barony of Madrone? I am just getting started and would like to connect with others in my Barony who are as new as I am! Everything is less complicated with company!

        • Trish Mickelsen
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
            You didn't sign your email so I don't know your name.  I am Grace of Wyewood.  We are just south of Madrone.  Aske anyone from Madrone about wyewoodians & you will get a huge smile.  We just had an Ithra that was set in a beautiful church in Auburn over the weekend.  The autocrat was the architect of the church.  Welcome to SCA & Madrone.  Check out their Yule Feast on the 5th of December.  Milord husband & I have work commitments that evening so won't be able to attend but it will be a great evening.
             Hugs & Kisses,
            Trish (Grace of Wyewood)